Monthly climate normal parameters - Luxembourg/Findel Airport (WMO ID 06590)
Updated on August 30, 2021 — Creative Commons Zero (CC0)
- Creative Commons Zero (CC0)
- Temporal coverage
- 1981 to 2010
- Creation date
- February 12, 2020
- Latest resource update
- February 3, 2021
Climate normals are arithmetic averages of measured or observed meteorological elements. The general recommendation of the World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) is to use 30-year periods of reference. The current climatological standard normal period is 1991–2020. These long-term averages are used to describe the climate of an area. They are also used to compare the actual weather conditions occurring in a region with the average expected climate. This international coordination and standardisation enables comparisons of climate and climatological reports across national boundaries.
Information on the MeteoLux webpage in French or German:
- Latitude : 49°37'57.547"N (49.63265182 N)
- Longitude : 6°13'58.543"E (6.232928668 E)
- Station elevation: 367.97 m
- Station pressure elevation: 376.12 m
- NM_T (°C): MEAN AIR TEMPERATURE AT 2 M
- NM_XT (°C): MEAN DAILY MAXIMUM AIR TEMPERATURE AT 2 M
- NM_NT (°C): MEAN DAILY MINIMUM AIR TEMPERATURE AT 2 M
- NM_RR06_06 (mm): AMOUNT OF PRECIPITATION 05:46 UTC (M, D) TO 05:45 UTC (M+1, D+1)
- NM_INS (hours): SUNSHINE DURATION
- NM_U (%): MEAN RELATIVE HUMIDITY AT 2 M
- NM_QFF (hPa): MEAN ATMOSPHERIC AIR PRESSURE REDUCED TO MEAN-SEA LEVEL
- NM_ODRR01 (days): MEAN NUMBER OF DAYS WITH PRECIPITATION GREATER EQUAL 0.1 MM
- NM_OFOG (days): MEAN NUMBER OF DAYS WITH FOG
- NM_OCASETHSTORM (cases): MEAN NUMBER OF CASES WITH OCCURRENCE OF THUNDERSTORM
- NM_OGLAZE (days): MEAN NUMBER OF DAYS WITH FREEZING PRECIPITATION
- NM_OSNOW (days): MEAN NUMBER OF DAYS WITH SNOWFALL
- NM_OGROUNDSNOW (days): MEAN NUMBER OF DAYS WITH SNOW COVER ON THE GROUND
- NM_ODXT25 (days): MEAN NUMBER OF SUMMER DAYS (= MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE GREATER EQUAL 25 °C)
- NM_ODXT30 (days): MEAN NUMBER OF HOT DAYS (= MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE GREATER EQUAL 30 °C)
- NM_ODNT0 (days): MEAN NUMBER OF FROST DAYS (= MINIMUM TEMPERATURE SMALLER THAN 0 °C)
- NM_0DXT0 (days): MEAN NUMBER OF ICE DAYS (= MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE SMALLER THAN 0 °C)
File format: CSV file sep=;
Community resources 0
You have built a more comprehensive database than those presented here? This is the time to share it!
Explore the reuses of this dataset.
Did you use this data ? Reference your work and increase your visibility.
Discussion between the organization and the community about this dataset.