Meteorological extreme parameters since 1947 - Luxembourg/Findel Airport (WMO ID 06590)
This dataset comes from a certified public service
- Latitude : 49°37'57.547"N (49.63265182 N)
- Longitude : 6°13'58.543"E (6.232928668 E)
- Station elevation: 367.97 m
- Station pressure elevation: 376.12 m
- R_XT (°C): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM AIR TEMPERATURE AT 2 M
- R_NT (°C): ABSOLUTE MINIMUM AIR TEMPERATURE AT 2 M
- R_XRR (mm): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF PRECIPITATION (1947-1981: 06 to 06 UTC, 1982-present: 00 to 24 UTC)
- R_NRR (mm): ABSOLUTE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PRECIPITATION (1947-1981: 06 to 06 UTC, 1982-present: 00 to 24 UTC)
- R_XINS (hours): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM SUNSHINE DURATION
- R_NINS (hours): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM SUNSHINE DURATION
- R_XGUSTS (km/h): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM WIND GUST
- R_XGROUNDSNOW (cm): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM SNOW COVER ON THE GROUND
File format: CSV file sep=;
Discussion between the organization and the community about this dataset.
You have built a more comprehensive database than those presented here? This is the time to share it!
You reused these data and published an article, a computer graphics, or an application? It's time to let you know! Reference your work in just a few clicks and increase your visibility.