Monthly meteorological parameters - Luxembourg/Findel Airport (WMO ID 06590)
This dataset comes from a certified public service
- Latitude : 49°37'57.547"N (49.63265182 N)
- Longitude : 6°13'58.543"E (6.232928668 E)
- Station elevation: 367.97 m
- Station pressure elevation: 376.12 m
- MYT (°C): MONTHLY MEAN AIR TEMPERATURE AT 2 M – 23:46 UTC (M-1, D-1) TO 23:45 UTC (M, D)
- MRR06_06 (mm): MONTHLY AMOUNT OF PRECIPITATION – 05:46 UTC (M, D) TO 05:45 UTC (M+1, D+1)
- MINS (h): MONTHLY SUNSHINE DURATION BY OBSERVER
- MYP (hPa): MONTHLY MEAN ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE AT FIELD / AERODROME ELEVATION (QFE) – 23:46 UTC (M-1, D-1) TO 23:45 UTC (M, D)
- MYPSL (hPa): MONTHLY MEAN ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE REDUCED TO MEAN SEA LEVEL (QFF) – 23:46 UTC (M-1, D-1) TO 23:45 UTC (M, D)
Discussion between the organization and the community about this dataset.
You have built a more comprehensive database than those presented here? This is the time to share it!
You reused these data and published an article, a computer graphics, or an application? It's time to let you know! Reference your work in just a few clicks and increase your visibility.