Tourist attractiveness in 2018
Updated on October 13, 2022 — Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
SIG-GR @ Ministère de l'Énergie et de l'Aménagement du territoire - Département de l’aménagement du territoire
Système d'information géographique de la Grande Région.
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Creation date
- March 25, 2020
- Latest resource update
- October 3, 2022
- Territorial coverage granularity
- Grande region
ParticipateAdd a reuse Contact the producer
- Metropolises with a higher level of culture-leisure facilities
- Cities of the Quattropole network
- Symbolic places of European history
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Esch 2022: future European Capital of Culture with a cross-border dimension
- Waterways with tourist potential
- Nature parks in 2018 with cross-border continuity within the Greater Region and other nature parks
Sources: LISER 2018, SIG-GR / GIS-GR 2018
Community resources 0
You have built a more comprehensive database than those presented here? This is the time to share it!
Explore the reuses of this dataset.
Did you use this data ? Reference your work and increase your visibility.
Discussion between the organization and the community about this dataset.