Meteorological extreme parameters since 1947 - Luxembourg/Findel Airport (WMO ID 06590)
This dataset comes from a certified public service
- Latitude: 49°37’33.9’’N (49.6261 N)
- Longitude: 6°12’12.5’’E (6.20347 E)
- Station elevation (current): 376,1 m
- R_XT (°C): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM AIR TEMPERATURE AT 2 M
- R_NT (°C): ABSOLUTE MINIMUM AIR TEMPERATURE AT 2 M
- R_XRR06_06 (mm): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF PRECIPITATION 05:46 UTC (M, D) TO 05:45 UTC (M+1, D+1)
- R_NRR06_06 (mm): ABSOLUTE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PRECIPITATION 05:46 UTC (M, D) TO 05:45 UTC (M+1, D+1)
- R_XINS (hours): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM SUNSHINE DURATION
- R_NINS (hours): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM SUNSHINE DURATION
- R_XGUSTS (km/h): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM WIND GUST
- R_XGROUNDSNOW (cm): ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM SNOW COVER ON THE GROUND
File format: CSV file sep=;
Discussion between the organization and the community about this dataset.
You have built a more comprehensive database than those presented here? This is the time to share it!
You reused these data and published an article, a computer graphics, or an application? It's time to let you know! Reference your work in just a few clicks and increase your visibility.